We operate under the premise that both you and your employer will be best served if you make a "smart" home purchase.
We focus on providing everything you need to make the best possible decision when buying a home - an informed and educated one!
Your first step will be to speak with one of our experienced Relocation Counselors who will help to educate you on the various areas in
which you may be interested. Your counselor will send you a newcomer's package, including information on any special needs, and then make
the appropriate match of assigning a Sales Associate to assist you further. Our goal is to reduce pressure and stress for the entire
family - ensuring a comfortable and seamless transition.
We focus on providing everything you need to make the best possible decision when buying a home - an informed and educated one.
Outlined below are a few of our many services.
- Single point of contact: One staff member will assist you throughout the entire process.
- Analysis of specific family needs to ensure that your family lifestyle and educational needs are met.
- Free school reports, including national database with cross-country comparisons.
- Information on shopping, recreation and cultural activities.
- Customized house tour.
- A detailed outline of local real estate purchasing procedures.
- Spousal employment assistance.
- Free market analysis of your existing property.
- Preferential rates on all relocation services.
- Prompt,caring, personal attention.